On Top of the World Indigo East Retirement Community New Homes
Welcome Indigo East, an exclusive gated community of single family homes featuring unmatched quality and an incredible home value. Built by On Top of the World Communities, Ocala’s leading developer, the homes at Indigo East are designed for how Active Adults live today and include many upgraded features like granite countertops and designer wood cabinetry. Residents of Indigo East will also enjoy a fabulous lifestyle that includes community pool, fitness trail, dog park and more. Tour the decorated models and see everything Indigo East has to offer!
Incredible Recreational Activities & Amenities!
On Top of the World Communities is the active adult leader of 55+ amenities in Florida. With unmatched recreational activities and amenities, there are plenty of opportunities for swimming, tennis, fitness classes, massage, kick-boxing, weightlifting and much more. The real test of an active adult community is the quantity … and quality … of the recreational activities and programs designed to fill those facilities every day, all year long. We’ve got it all covered! View an activities list here. With a full time planner dedicated to recreational activities on staff, On Top of the World Communities is home to an endless stream of concerts, dances, parties, theatre, get-togethers, happy hours as well as more than 175 resident clubs, and social and service organizations.
• Use of spacious clubhouse for social gatherings and special parties
• Private outdoor pool area with deck and whirlpool
• Walking trails
• Preserve area and fitness trail
• Pet walk and dog park
• Monthly community newspaper including calendar of planned activities and events
• Easy access to restaurants and golf courses
• Many clubs and social activities*
• Educational opportunities at Master the Possibilities Lifelong Learning Center*
• Planned entertainment/activities
• Resident rates at Circle Square Commons, Candler Hills Golf Course and Circle Square Cultural Center*
• Informational website includes calendar of resident events and activities*