CalAtlantic Lakes Harmony Retirement Community New Homes
The Lakes at Harmony is the newest community within Harmony and is specifically for residents who are at least 55 years young. The Recreation Center is a brand new exclusive amenity that includes a resort style zero-entry pool, community and craft rooms, fitness and a “sunset gazebo” overlooking the 14th green of the Harmony Golf Course. Residents at The Lakes at Harmony will have all kinds of amenities and activities to enjoy.
CalAtlantic Homes has six beautiful models open in South Lake, the first neighborhood in The Lakes at Harmony.
Harmony is the perfect environment for active adults. You can enjoy the pristine and protected lakes, hiking on the more than 12 miles of trails through Harmony, play a match of tennis or meet friends for a round of golf at the Harmony Golf Preserve and so much more!
And when you want to get out and enjoy the many attractions of Central Florida, everything is nearby:
- Orlando International Airport: 25 minutes
- Disney World Resort: 30 minutes
- Atlantic Beaches: 40 minutes
- Sea World and Universal Studios Florida: 45 minutes
- Come and discover the good life in The Lakes at Harmony!
Residents of The Lakes at Harmony can enjoy a long list of amenities and activities, including:
- The Harmony Golf Preserve championship golf course
- The new Recreation Center along the golf course
- Resort-style zero-entry pool with spacious deck and “Sunset Gazebo”
- Community room, crafts, and fitness in the new Recreation Center
- Tennis, bocce and pickleball courts
- Golf Clubhouse with a private Members Retreat exclusively for The Lakes at Harmony residents
- Expansive fitness center, ballroom, restaurant and lounge and full golf services at the Golf Clubhouse
- Dedicated Activities Director to schedule and organize a wide variety of events and activities
- More than 12 miles of walking trails in Harmony, through nature areas and to the shores of Cat Lake and Buck Lake
- Gated access to each neighborhood to enhance privacy
- A classic Town Square with a market, restaurants, doctor’s office, hair and nail salon, and more